To accomplish and fulfill our vision and mission, we have six overarching strategic goals:
1. Be Customer Driven—Be guided by the needs of our customers in our strategic planning, marketing efforts, and the experiences, services, and products we offer.
2. Create a Robust Professional Association—Enhance our professional business organization, through which our lodging members and business partners are supported and are provided the education and training they seek.
3. Remain a Hospitality Leader—Be one of the leading voices in the hospitality industry by communicating and advocating for our members’ businesses and their needs.
4. Reflect the Elements of a Concierge Model—Serve as ambassadors of our region—including the localities that border Loudoun—to guide and enrich the experiences of our guests.
5. Expand Our Marketing Initiatives—Elevate our brand and presence as we market to a much broader regional customer base.
6. Commit to Self-Certification Compliance—Commit members to stay in compliance with all pertinent state, regional and local laws and regulations, including holding relevant licenses and submitting state, local, and TOT taxes.