About The Inn at Oatlands Hamlet
Tucked into a quiet corner of Oatlands Historic House and Gardens, this beautiful 3,600 square foot Inn boasts five bedrooms, five bathrooms, a living room, a lovely sunroom, a dining room, two sitting rooms and a full modern eat-in kitchen. As a result of a leadership gift from John and Diana Jaeger, the Inn was recently renovated by J&L Interiors with a classical touch of modern amenities and antique furnishings. The Inn is a perfect space for a getaway in the rural hills of Loudoun County. The main structure was built in the 1800s. Edith and William Corcoran Eustis gave the 54 acre parcel of land with the house to their daughter, Anne Eustis Emmet and it came to be known as Oatlands Hamlet. The Emmets added the larger section during the 20th century and the open porch was eventually enclosed to form the sunroom. The dining room contains a detailed and exquisite mural of Oatlands by Olin Dows, an American artist and friend of Anne Eustis Emmet.
- Moriah Lemming
- 40040 Little Oatlands Lane
- Leesburg, VA 20175
- Nearest Town: Leesburg
- Phone: 703-777-3174
- Fax: 703-777-4427
- Price Range: $175 – $1200
- Payment Options: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- Cancellation Policy: May cancel no later than one week prior to reservation. Deposit is non-refundable.
- Check-In Time: 3:00
- Check Out Time: 12:00
- Number of Rooms: 5
- Number of Bathrooms: 5
- Breakfast: Snacks, coffee, juice and some breakfast items are provided. The kitchen is stocked with utensils and cooking materials for meal preparation.
- Special Events: Yes – Located on the property of Oatlands Historic House and Gardens, the Inn is the ideal location for an intimate event. Whether you are hosting a wedding, baby shower, bridal shower, birthday party or just an excuse to get together, this space is the perfect location. Utilize the Living Room, Dining Room and Sunroom for a small affair of up to 25 guests, or expand outside to the patio and lawn for a larger event.
- Pets Allowed: No
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
Central Air Conditioning, Child Friendly, Clothes Dryer, Deck/Patio, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Heating, Iron and Board, Lawn/Garden, Living Area, Living Room, Off-Street Parking, Porch/Veranda, Television, Washing Machine, Wheelchair Accessible, Wireless Internet
Coffee Maker, Dishes/Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Private Bath, Private Ensuite Bath, Refrigerator, Toaster, Walk-In Shower
From Leesburg: Route 15 South for approximately 6 miles. Turn Left on Little Oatlands Lane. Take the first drive on the Left and the Inn is on the Left.
From Fairfax: Route 50 to Route 15 North at Gilbert’s Corner for approximately 6 miles. Turn Right on Little Oatlands Lane. Take the first drive on the Left and the Inn is on the Left.