About Georges Mill Farm Bed & Breakfast
The historic Civil War era stone house at Georges Mill offers the finest in amenities for those seeking a perfect getaway in the rural Virginia countryside. Enjoy our beautiful garden, delicious country breakfast, fishing, and quiet walks through woodland paths. Conveniently located near local wineries, Harper’s Ferry National Historic Park and the C&O canal. Our farm is also home to Georges Mill Farm Artisan Cheese and a herd of friendly dairy goats who love visitors!
We offer pickup service in Brunswick, MD for bikers on the C&O canal
Georges Mill Farm is home to a small, artisanal goat dairy and creamery, giving visitors a unique opportunity to visit a working farm while staying at the B&B (and taste our delicious cheeses!)
From Maryland, directions from I-70, 81, and Routes 15 and 270:
1. Proceed until you arrive at Frederick
2. Find and follow signs for the 40/15S/340W towards Charles Town and Leesburg.
3. Follow 15S/340 towards Leesburg/Charles Town.
4. Bare left on Route 15S towards Leesburg when 340 continues towards Charles Town.
5. Cross the 15S bridge (it’s painted blue) into Virginia.
6. Take the first right hand turn onto Lovettsville Road.
7. Follow Lovettsville Road (about 7 Miles) up to a stop sign. There will be a 7/11 mart on your right and the Lovettsville Post Office on your left.
8. Go straight across onto Route 673.
9. Follow 673. The road changes names several time but just disregard. Go 1.5 miles to Georges Mill Road on the right.
10. Turn right onto Georges Mill Road, go up the small hill and turn to the left. You will see a red building with the sign “Georges Mill Population 17″ The Bed and Breakfast is the first driveway on the left. Pull up and park on the circle.
11. Welcome. Come in and enjoy the hospitality of Georges Mill Farm B&B!
From Washington DC, directions from GW Parkway, I-66, VA Route 7, 15S, 267, and I-95/395/495:
Go to 495. Take the Toll Road (greenway) past Dulles Airport. Go all the way to the end of it (you will be in Leesburg) Bare right unto Route 15 North. You will go through the town of Lucketts. Approximately 5 miles past Lucketts you will pass a Sunoco Gas Station on the Left. 1 mile past that you will turn left on Lovettsville Road. 3. Go 7 miles and you will be into Lovettsville. At the 7-11 go straight ahead. This will be West Broadway. Follow for 2 miles. Turn right onto Georges Mill Road. You will see a red building with the sign “Georges Mill Population 17″. The Bed and Breakfast is the first driveway on the left. Pull up and park on the circle. Welcome. Come in and enjoy the hospitality of Georges Mill Farm B&B!