About Airwell Bed and Breakfast
Airwell Bed and Breakfast is a relaxing, romantic destination: a place to escape the daily stress of life and discover the wonders of Loudoun County. This historic, beautiful property, nestled near the Blue Ridge Mountains, is the former home of famous artist, Lucien Powell. Stay in one of our quaint cottages, either the restored art studio of Powell or a gorgeous newly constructed cottage, both with private stone patios. Two elegant accommodations in the main house boast marble en suite baths and working fireplaces. Airwell is the perfect location for touring nearby wineries and breweries, visiting historic sites, horseback riding, hiking, biking, and antiquing.
Activities Guide, Boat/RV/Trailer Parking, Central Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Deck/Patio, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Heating, Iron and Board, Lawn/Garden, Living Area, Living Room, Off-Street Parking, Porch/Veranda, Television, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet
Coffee Maker, Dishes/Utensils, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Private Bath, Private Ensuite Bath, Refrigerator, Toaster, Walk-In Shower
We are located 50 miles west of Washington DC. From the east, take Rt. 7 West and exit at the VA-7 Bus. Round Hill/Purcellville exit. Turn right onto E. Loudoun St./VA-7 Bus. Take left on VA719/New Cut Rd. and continue for 3.5 miles (it will turn into Airmont Rd.). At the 4-way stop at the intersection of Airmont and Snickersville Trnpke you will enter Airwell through the pillar on the left far corner.
Lisa and Todd Peterson
35399 Snickersville Turnpike
Purcellville , VA 20132
Nearest Town: Round Hill
- Price Range: $160 – $245
- Additional Price Information: High and low season rates, weekday rates available
- Payment Options: Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations can be cancelled up to 10 days before arrival for a full refund. Reservations cancelled within 10 days will not be refunded.
- Check-In Time: 3pm -10pm
- Check Out Time: 11am
- Number of Rooms: 4
- Number of Bathrooms: 4
- Additional Room Information: 2 cottages with queen beds and private patios ( one with kitchen), a two room suite in the main house with king bed and large marble bath, one bedroom in main house with queen bed and attached marble bath
- Breakfast: Full gourmet breakfast included in rates
- Special Events: No
- Pets Allowed: No
- Handicap Accessible: No