Member Requirements: Each member facility must be a permanent structure located in Loudoun County as defined as one or both categories below:
Full-Service B&B: Prepares and serves food, Innkeeper/Manager on premises when guests are present, Ambassador/Guide to area, offers to coordinate guest services
Limited-Service Lodging: Provides food, but does not serve OR provides access to a kitchen, Virtual Innkeeper/Manager available, offers information about area attractions
- Application: Submit your application via our website for review by the Executive Committee.
- Application Fee: Please remit your non-refundable $50 application fee through the Guild Website.
- Approval: After an on-site visit by a member(s) of the Guild Membership Committee, your application will be brought before the Executive Committee for a vote.
- Notification: If approved for membership, the Membership Chair, Lisa Peterson, will notify you and request your logo, bio and high-resolution business photos for our website.
- Annual Dues: Annual dues are $200 for Lodging Members, payable via our website. Dues are non-refundable and collected each January; your initial payment will be prorated based on the month you join The Guild.
- Orientation: We are excited to learn more about you and your business! We will contact you to set up a call to introduce ourselves, discuss your membership, networking/educational opportunities, and welcome you to the Guild.
- Participation in Meetings and Committees: As a member, you are required to attend the annual meeting as a voting member, and encouraged to attend events, mixers and as well as other gatherings which may be educational for our industry. We also invite you to participate on one of the standing or ad hoc committees, including the Marketing Committee and the Membership Committee.
Please send any questions, suggestions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org