Be a licensed business with Loudoun County, or the county in which you live/do business. If not physically located in Loudoun County, you must do business in/with Loudoun County. This category includes, but is not limited to: wineries/breweries/distilleries, restaurants, caterers, food trucks, specialty shops, tourism/historic sites, farms, entertainment, event venues, transportation, i.e., those businesses our guests might patronize or that our B&Bs may utilize.
- Application: Submit your application via our website for review by the Executive Committee.
- Application Fee: Please remit your non-refundable $50 application fee through the Guild Website.
- Approval: The Membership Committee will review your application and bring it before the Executive Committee for a vote.
- Notification: If approved for membership, Lisa Peterson, Membership Chair will notify you and request your logo, and high-resolution business photos for our website and Guild Guide.
- Annual Dues: Annual dues are $100 for Business Partners. Dues are non-refundable and collected each January; your initial payment will be prorated based on the month you join The Guild.
- Orientation: We are excited to learn more about you and your business! We will contact you to set up a call to introduce ourselves, discuss your membership, networking/educational opportunities, and welcome you to the Guild.
- Participation in Meetings and Committees: As a partner, you are invited and encouraged to attend events, mixers and the annual meeting as a non-voting member, as well as other gatherings which may be educational for our industry. We also invite you to participate on one of the standing or ad hoc committees, including the Marketing Committee and the Membership Committee.
Please send any questions, suggestions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org