About Oakland Green Farm Bed and Breakfast
Oakland Green is a 200 acre working cattle farm that has been in the same family since 1730 when the log house was built. Guests enjoy a queen bedroom in that log cabin portion of the farmhouse with an accompanying downstairs sitting room. There are one and a half baths in the suite and a twin bedroom that can be added on to make it a family suite! The bathrooms were completely renovated in 2012. Also at that time a closet kitchenette was added which makes the suite ideal for longer stays as well as weekend getaways. Guests at Oakland Green enjoy the privacy and serenity of our farm without the interruptions of television, but we do have wireless internet access (that comes with all the reliability caveats of our remote location). We are located just about 15 minutes drive from either downtown Leesburg or Purcellville but it feels much farther away – come and enjoy a stay with us!
Coffee Maker, Dishes/Utensils, Microwave, Private Bath, Private Ensuite Bath, Refrigerator, Walk-In Shower
Hours by appointment only – call for information or an appointment to see the venue for your event.
- Sara Brown
- 19192 Oakland Green Rd
- Leesburg, VA 20175
- Nearest Town: Purcellville
- Phone: (540) 338-7628
- Price Range: $125 – $195
- Payment Options: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
- Cancellation Policy: One week’s notice or 50% charged
- Check-In Time: 3:00pm
- Check Out Time: 12:00pm
- Number of Rooms: 2
- Number of Bathrooms: 1.5
- Breakfast: Full breakfast on weekends and holidays, self-serve continental on weekdays.
- Special Events: Yes – Weddings up to 140 guests, small meetings, teas/luncheons/showers, family reunions, etc.
- Pets Allowed: No
- Handicap Accessible: No