This educational, fun-filled day in the country includes:
- A tour of CEA Farms (Controlled Environment Agriculture). View their hydroponic greenhouse and learn the innovative technologies they use. Purchase farm fresh organic products at the farm market.
- A tour of Blooming Hill Lavender Farm where you will learn about the art of growing various types of lavender along with an opportunity to shop at the gift shop, purchase plants, or try homemade lavender ice cream.
- A wagon tour of the fields and orchards of Great Country Farms, including a stop to pick a ½ pint of fruit. Learn about composting, growing practices, and bees.
- A tour of Bluemont Vineyard to learn about the grape growing process, harvesting, and winemaking.
- Chef’s Table and Wine Pairing at Bluemont Vineyard. This four-course foodie experience at the farm table combines the freshest produce from Great County Farms, with favorite wines, expertly paired with each course.
$90 per person (a $200 value!), includes transportation, tours, and the Chef’s Table and Wine Pairing. Limited to 12 participants, first come, first served basis.
To register, please name the B&B where you are staying and then click register to be taken to Paypal to reserve your spot. Please register by May 31st!
(Only available for guests staying at the B&Bs of the Loudoun B&B Guild)Read More
Spend a Sunday afternoon with us in the country…
April 28—1 to 5 p.m.
Western Loudoun County, Virginia
The Loudoun Bed & Breakfast Guild invites you to tour a sampling of our Inns, meet our innkeepers, enjoy our partner’s wine and beer, taste a sample of our local caterers’ delights and browse the wares of local artisans while serenaded by local musicians.
Learn more about the free Bed and Breakfast Open House Tour and the Loudoun B&B Guild by visiting: